Newly Qualified Teachers
Simply Education are working with a number of secondary schools throughout the Norfolk area. We are actively looking to recruit NQTs (Newly Qualified Teachers) who are still looking for teaching opportunities for this academic year.
We have a variety of positions available across the Norfolk area from part-time to full-time, temporary opportunities and contract roles.
If you are a NQT and you are not sure on your next move, supply could be perfect for you!
You will have the chance to teach in schools in your local area and sharpen those skills before potentially committing to a permanent position.
You are a NQT?
Are you still looking for a position from September but still haven’t found that dream role?
Get in touch with us now! We can help!
Simply Education takes pride in having a track record of assisting NQTs (and also experienced teachers) with their career development. We offer free CPD (while working on supply with us) as well as a dedicated consultant to ensure that you have the right placements. A lot of the positions we have can led to a permanent role.
Supply teaching is a great way of honing the skills you have acquired from your teacher training. In addition, supply teaching gives you the opportunity to see the various schools in your area and work out which is the right one for you!
To be a successful supply teacher you need to have the following qualities;
- You must be highly motivated
- Have the ability to stick to deadlines
- A unique and creative teaching style
- Have a creative approach to classroom management when dealing with challenging behaviour
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- Reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
If this could be the role for you please do not hesitate to contact us today.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.