Newly Qualified Teachers Needed
If you are a talented, dynamic and enthusiastic newly qualified teacher looking for experience and an opportunity to teach within a variety of different school settings, then we would like to hear from you!
Simply Education work with a large number of Primary schools across Cheshire East and West and urgently require qualified teachers for ad-hoc daily supply as well as short and long term positions.
We provide Primary schools across Cheshire with good quality teachers for their various supply needs. We are looking for qualified teachers who are flexible and reliable to undertake a variety of roles.
We can cater to your needs whether you want one day a week supply, part-time work or if you are looking for a full-time, long term teaching role that could lead to a permanent position.
We work with a variety of schools from small village schools to 3 form entry primary schools. If you are a newly qualified school teacher with QTS and looking to get into teaching please contact us now!
As the successful candidate you will need to be;
- A qualified Teacher (with British QTS); with a PGCE or a bachelor in Education
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum of 6 months
- Have experience working with Key Stage 1 or 2
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching
- Adaptable and reliable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Primary Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-Senior education professionals
- In school support from senior leadership professionals
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview and to undergo relevant safe guarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!