Newly Qualified Teachers starting December
Posted 27 days ago
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher living in the Lincolnshire area and looking to work with an established local teaching agency to secure your first job? Simply Education is urgently looking for NQTs who have recently graduated or are due to graduate in 2020.
Simply Education has strong relationships with numerous local primary schools since our formation in 2006. We work closely with these schools when they require day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent members of staff.
We are looking for teachers that specialise in EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 and offer a supportive environment where NQTs can thrive. We also offer various courses for NQTs that are run by our specialist Education Consultant and these are all free of charge.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of timesheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each teacher you introduce
- Online diary management facility
- One to one CPD and assessment with regular follow up to enhance all your teaching skills and behaviour management strategies.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS/CRB check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If this could be the role for you please do not hesitate to contact us today so you don't miss out.
Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Jovita Kirkham on 01522370172.
REF: JOK-NQTS-1908Apply Now