Posted 1 month ago
Simply Education work in partnership with several primary schools in the Northamptonshire are, who are looking for Teachers for short term, day-to-day, long term and even permanent positions! Your dedicated consultant Rachel will work with you to ensure that your requirements in terms of a role are fulfilled – whether that be full-time, part-time or day-to-day work, whatever fits your schedule!
We offer pre bookings for those with children / other commitments and on the day bookings for those who want to decide on the day.
Salary: £120-£130 a day
(higher pay offered if a long term role including planning, preparing and marking)
Start Date: Immediate starts available!
- Qualified Teacher Status
- To be reliable and committed to teaching pupils and delivering lessons
- The ability to find common grounds with a pupil to build rapport with the pupils
- You must be dedicated to make an impact to a young persons life
- Being passionate to upskill your understanding and insight of the role
- Brilliant communication skills both verbally and written
- Capability to efficiently construct rapport with young people
- Engaging pupils to learn by promoting positive reinforcement
- Experience in a classroom isn’t essential but being determined and dedicated is a must
• All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the Update Service.
• All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years.
• All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
• All candidates will have commitment to and responsibility for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people to the relevant extent of the role.
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in or you have any questions please get in contact with Rachel on 01604 372 495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org