Posted 26 days ago
Are you a talented, dynamic and enthusiastic newly qualified teacher living in Kent?
Are you looking for more teaching experience before committing to a school?
Would you like the opportunity to teach within a variety of different schools settings before committing?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then Simply Education want to hear from you!
Simply Education work with a large number of Primary schools across the Kent county! We urgently require qualified teachers for ad-hoc daily supply as well as short and long term positions starting from now! (interviewing now).
We provide Nursery, Primary and Secondary schools across the county of Kent with good quality teachers for their various supply needs. We are looking for qualified teachers who are flexible and reliable to undertake a variety of roles.
We can cater to your needs whether you want one day a week supply, part-time work or if you are looking for a full-time, long term teaching role that could lead to a permanent position.
We work with a variety of schools from small village primary and nursery schools to popular, bustling secondary schools.
If you are a newly qualified school teacher with QTS and looking to get into teaching please contact us now!
You will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of education or demonstrable experience
- Have the ability and experience of teaching school aged children.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- Competitive reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed which is on the update service. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If of interest, please click apply today and we will contact you with more information.
We are video registering right now!
If you're interested in any of these positions, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sarah on 01227 903696.REF: SFL-4441-KENT