Posted 16 days ago
Simply Education are working with a friendly and welcoming Primary School who are looking for a NQT.
Their well-behaved and motivated Children are eager to learn through creative lessons which motivates the children to become enthusiastic and independent learners. The School is very welcoming and has a lovely feel
The School are looking for a new, enthusiastic Teacher who will slot into their team from September 2021. You may be a KS1 or KS2 teacher, The School will work around your strengths if you are the right person for the school. The school is based in Medway and are looking for a Teacher for 5 days a week.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Lauren Smith on 01634 926 067.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: LLS-12A-KENT