Nursery Assistants Needed - Cambridge
Posted 15 days ago
Are you happy carrying out day to day assignments and would like the experience of working in different early years settings?
You will be valued as a key member of the nursery and pre-school supply team, your main role and responsibilities will be to deliver high quality care and learning opportunities for children.
We are looking for Nursery Practitioners with a minimum Level 3 qualification
Are you a qualified nursery nurse looking for flexible and convenient working hours?
Do you have a good understanding of the EYFS?
Do you have at least 6 months experience working with children or within a nursery environment?
Can you work as part of a team within a setting?
Are you happy to cover day-to-day supply work?
Can you provide a warm and caring atmosphere for the children?
Do you have the passion to bring the EYFS to life and inspire little minds?
Simply Education Benefits:
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each successful referral you introduce (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will need to provide 2 years references and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: YYY-NUR-CAMBApply Now