Nursery Nurse - Margate - Supply
Posted 15 days ago
Simply Education are working with a Nurseries in the East Kent area who are in need of support throughout the academic year with recruiting supply staff to help them on a daily basis!
You will need to effectively deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage to the children in your care in a confidential, professional, kind and compassionate way.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be a minimum of L2 qualified, ideally Level 3
- Support children's well-being
- Create an environment where children's learning and development is delivered in a fun and engaging way
- Operate an accurate and effective observation, assessment and planning cycle
- Be able to safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children in their care
Simply Education Benefits:
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each successful referral you introduce (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sarah on 01227 903696.
REF: SFL-NNTN-KENTApply Now