Are you a qualified early years professional needing more flexibility or part time hours in and around the Northamptonshire area?
As a bank staff member your main role will be to maintain the appropriate ratios within the setting therefore reliability is key!
We would ask you to help the staff keep up the children's routine by helping to carry out daily tasks.
We cover anything from day to day supply, long term, short term as well as holiday clubs and much more.
If you are reliable, capable and have a passion for early years and would like flexibility this is the post for you!
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Great rates of hourly pay for reliable practitioners
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each successful referral you introduce (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS/CRB check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you feel you meet the above please do not hesitate to contact us today so you don't miss out - call Laura on 01604 372495 or hit apply now!