Posted 28 days ago
Nursery Nurse Practitioner – Permanent, Full time or part time
Salary - £9.50 - £11.66 per hour
Location - Bollington
Start – Immediate start available!
Hours – Flexible with hours between 8am-6pm
Simply Education are proud to be working in partnership with a Nursery in Bollington who are currently recruiting for a permanent a Nursery Nurse. This Nursery offers a warm and welcoming environment for children aged 0-4 and also adopted the Forest School approach which encourages children to learn outdoors, they also offer onsite parking as well as having a bus stop outside the nursery.
Your role at the nursery will be planning, preparing, delivering and reviewing the curriculum with your team; taking responsibility for a group of key children; administering care routines; safeguarding and ensuring the welfare of all children; working with children with additional needs; keeping the nursery clean and safe.
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible working hours
- Day trips out in the Nurseries custom built mini bus
- Gardening and animal feeding activities
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a nursery.
- Be a Level 2 or 3 qualified Early Years Practitioner or have a relevant qualification
- Have a good knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
- 10 year checkable work/education history.
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
What we are looking for:
- Real passion for education and learning.
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Be able to use your own initiative to work as part of a team
- Have experience of the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
-Your own dedicated consultant (Kevin Gleave)
-24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone/text/email
-Exclusive access to our Educational Development Managers
-FREE CPD courses
-Access to online lesson resourcing
-A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs.
-Competitive rates of pay.
-Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
-Email and SMS verification of bookings.
-On line diary of bookings and school directions.
-Easy to use ‘Availability’ system
-£75 referral scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role of nursery nurse, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kevin Gleave on 01270 382 101
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cheshire office on 01270 382 101 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: KAG-CEPR-NURS