Posted 23 days ago
Calling all Nursery Nurses and Child Care Practitioners! Simply Education are actively on the lookout for staff who feel comfortable working with Early Years children as well as those who have experience working with such ages.
We are working with a number of nurseries and Early Years institutions in and around Reading and Wokingham to assist with shifts available throughout the academic year and holidays. There will be plenty of work available for the foreseeable future as well as longer term opportunities.
Although a form of transport will be an advantage, it is not essential as there is good connecting public services.
All interviews for any roles will be conducted via an online video call (Zoom or teams)
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tom on 07741 268729.