Nursery Nurses Urgently needed in Biggleswade
Posted 1 month ago
Do you have an NVQ Level 3 or higher and are looking for full time work? are you looking to get into Early years and inspiring children and getting them school ready? well read on! we have a pre-school in the Biggleswade area that are looking a Level 3 NVQ Childcare educator to start as soon as possible!
Are you passionate about getting children school ready? Are you committed to achieving quality early years education? Is it important to you to work for a not-for-profit organisation?
Are you a highly qualified and experienced childcare educator with the motivation to take learning to the next level, encouraging exploration, investigation, and adventure.
Can you demonstrate:
• Collaboration – working well as part of a team.
• Passion – caring passionately about every child’s welfare, well being,
• Reflection – creating a culture that embraces change, to improves
outcomes for all.
• Respect – by valuing diversity and the opinions of others.
• Awe-inspiring – providing a rich, varied, and imaginative. experiences
that enthuse, engage, and motivate children.
• Listening – regularly seeking the views of other to evaluate and
improve the service we provide.
To apply you must:
• Hold an Ofsted recognised, high level childcare qualification (Min L3)
• Have previous experience of working in a pre-school setting with key
• Have a keen interest in career progression.
Monday to Friday, 42 weeks per year (39 weeks of term time plus 3 weeks of the school holiday periods). Hours of work to be discussed.
Salary: our rates of pay are competitive and higher than the local average.
If this interests you then click the "APPLY NOW" button or ring 01923640481 and ask for Scott, or email me at email@example.com
REF: SNB-NVQ3-BIGGApply Now