Posted 10 days ago
Simply Education – Nursery Practitioner – Frodsham
Simply Education are currently working with a trust of nurseries across Cheshire who are seeking staff to join their team. The trust and Simply Education are working together to recruit staff for the nursery trust on a ad-hoc and full time basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly rated nursery trust and an opportunity to be selective with the days you work and the hours, the nurseries are flexible and will cater to the needs of the staff.
Salary - £11.67-£13.30 per hour
Location – Frodsham
Start – Immediate start available!
Hours – Flexible, no weekends
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a nursery.
- Have a good knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
- 10 year checkable work/education history.
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
What we are looking for:
- Real passion for education and learning.
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Be able to use your own initiative to work as part of a team
- Have experience of the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
-Your own dedicated consultant (Ross Pemberton)
-24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone/text/email
-Exclusive access to our Educational Development Managers
-FREE CPD courses
-Access to online lesson resourcing
-A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
-Competitive rates of pay.
-Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
-Email and SMS verification of bookings.
-On line diary of bookings and school directions.
-Easy to use ‘Availability’ system
-£75 referral scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role of childcare practitioner, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Ross Pemberton on 01270 382 101
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cheshire office on 01270 382 101 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: ROS-NURS-FROD