Simply Education EYFS flexible work
Are you a qualified early years professional who is looking for flexible and convenient working days in the Leicestershire ?
Would you like to know more about working with Simply Education as a supply member of staff and how you can have flexible work opportunities?
As a supply staff member your main role will be to maintain the appropriate ratios with in the setting. We would ask you to help the staff keep up childrenâ€™s routine by helping to carry out daily tasks. We cover from day to day supply, Long term, short term as well as holiday clubs and much more.
If you are reliable and would like flexibility this could be the post for you. We would like to hear from you and have you as part of our nursery team!
Are you not qualified?
Or know someone whoâ€™s not but still want to work with children?
You donâ€™t have to be qualified. Some early years setting need supply just to help by keeping the children entertained while the staff attend to planning and preparation tasks. However, you do have to be capable, flexible and have experience within the early years setting. In order to join our team, satisfactory references and a DBS check is required. We have nurseries within the UK
If you would like to become part of our friendly team please click apply!
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each successful referral you introduce (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS/CRB check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.