Posted 26 days ago
Are you a qualified nursery assistant living in Cambridgeshire? Simply Education are currently working with many nursery settings across Cambridgeshire and have a very high demand for ad-hoc staff for varying shift patterns.
If you are a passionate nursery assistant and are seeking a new role or are looking for flexibility around your current work, get in touch today to see how we can help.
Simply Education specialise in sourcing day to day work, long term and permanent vacancies for our candidates, depending on their availability. If you are looking for the flexibility that supply work can offer, then get in touch today for a confidential chat today.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified nursery assistant with CACHE LVL 2 or 3 or at least 6 months experience within a nursery
- Passion for education
- EYFS curriculum knowledge
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of timesheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each teacher you introduce
- Online diary management facility
- One to one CPD and assessment with regular follow up to enhance all your teaching skills and behaviour management strategies.
- Evening and weekend registrations are availableREF: YVM-SMR-MFRE