Nursery Supply Staff Needed
Do you have the passion to work within exceptional settings that provide an inclusive childcare service for both mainstream children, and those with special needs? We currently have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Early Years Practitioner to join our friendly team at one of our Nursery & Pre-Schools. The successful candidate will be required to maintain high standards in providing a fun, educational and nurturing environment that will enable our children to flourish.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of NVQ Level 3, or equivalent, in order to be considered for this position
• Have experience of working with children from 3 months – 4 years
• Working in partnership with parents and other external professionals to meet the varied needs of their children
• Up-to-date knowledge and understanding of Early Years Foundation Stage
• A good command of written and spoken English and the ability to use competently ‘Tapestry’, the online learning journal.
We are looking for the successful candidate to be able to start as soon as possible. The Early Years Practitioner will be required to work 45 hours a week Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm)
If you are looking for a role that gives you flexibility but also structure and support this would be the perfect role for you. The school are flexible with what four days the teachers would like to work and could potentially carry on after the years contract.
The Pre Schools ideal candidate would need to have recent experience, Strong management skills, can promote cultural development, and Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tommy Bird on 01227903696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.