Nursery Teachers needed in Slough and Windsor
Simply Education are working with schools within Berkshire who are seeking to recruit a Nursery Teachers.
As the successful Nursery Teacher you will need to;
- Posses Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching reception or foundation level
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have creative ideas to inspire the children
- Have the ability to organise and manage time
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills
- Be patient and have a good sense of humour.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated Primary Consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.