Posted 19 days ago
Simply Education are working with a Pupil Referral Unit based in South Northamptonshire who are looking to recruit a full-time Nurture Teacher from January 2022 for a maternity cover for the whole year.
This role is a full-time position where you will be working with students with a range of emotional and behavioural difficulties. You will be working with a small class of 6-8 students and Teaching Assistants supporting in the classroom. The role will be to teach a range of subjects in the curriculum and work closely with the class teaching assistants.
The ideal teacher will need to ideally have experience teaching a range of subjects, confident working with SEND students and be able to commit to a full-time maternity cover.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management and SEND experience
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.