One to One Tutor or Teacher
Simply Education are working closely with a SEMH School based in Alsager. They are looking to recruit a Tutor or Teacher to support a student on a One to One basis four mornings a week on a long term contract.
The pupil that you would be working with has social and emotional needs and finds mainstream education a challenge. They are looking to appoint a Tutor or Teacher who would be willing to work alongside the School to offer this pupil a creative and practical approach to learning. If you are a Teacher who enjoys a more practical side of teaching them please get in touch.
If you would be interested in this position, then all that we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
- Teaching Experience
-Previous experience with challenging behaviour desirable
-Teacher in Primary or Secondary
-Looking to support pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal.
-Be willing to learn.
-Have a strong classroom management style.
-Have a creative approach in dealing with behaviour.
-Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team If this sounds like the role for you, then
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated SEND Branch Manager who really understands the Schools that you would be working.
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers, Supporting you every step of the way!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!