One to One Tutors - Stoke-on-Trent
One to One Tutor - SEMH School - Stoke -on-Trent
Simply Education are working in Partnership with a PRU School in Stoke-on -Trent. They are looking to appoint a one to one Tutor to start with them as soon as possible. This role would be 5 mornings per week from 10 am to 1pm.
The School offer all GCSE in Maths, English, Science, ICT, PE and many more as they follow a similar curriculum structure to mainstream education. If you are a mainstream teacher looking to make the move SEND this would be a fantastic opportunity.
If you would be interested in this position, then all that we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
- Previous Experience with complex behaviour either within mainstream or SEMH
- Experience teaching pupils in a school setting.
- Looking to support a develop pupils with additional learning needs
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Be willing to learn
- Have a strong classroom management style.
- Have a creative approach in dealing with behaviour
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like the role for you, then the key benefits for working with Simply Education are
- Your own dedicated SEND Branch Manager who really understands the Schools that you would be working.
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers Supporting you every step of the way!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.