Online Interviews - SEND Teaching Assistants Needed
Are you a Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Mentor looking for a job in a primary School from September 2020?
Simply Education are working on a number of temporary & permanent positions for September 2020, across Primary Schools in Stoke on Trent.
With our offices based in Nantwich in Cheshire , why not arrange call and arrange to have a chat with one of our consultants about the jobs we are looking to fill for September? Currently due to social distancing we are conducting online interviews , this is so you are able to get out to work quickly when the schools re-open.
Simply Education will give you the additional benefit of access to our professional development training delivered by our Education Development Managers.
Alternatively, if you’re not looking to commit to a permanent position this September, we can also offer local supply work. This is an excellent way to ensure that when you are ready to commit to a permanent post, you have kept your skills up to date and remained in touch with curriculum.
Whichever route you decide to take Simply Education will be able to support you along the way with our experienced consultants that have worked in education recruitment for a number of years in Cheshire.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
Contact Maddie Selman on 01270 382101 to arrange an appointment.