Posted 1 month ago
Temp to Perm
Simply Education are proud to have been recruiting for a local school for over 8 years, we curently have the need for a P.E Teacher to join one of our schools starting in September on a full-time basis. The role is a temp to perm role meaning once you have passed your probationary period you will leave ourselves and move over direct to the school. The role is an exciting opportunity for an ECT to join a caring and hardworking team or for an experienced teacher to share their practices around the department. Believing on working together to give the students the best possible start in life after school, team work is the most important skill in this school, the staff are inclusive and caring to each other and all go above and beyond to support each other and their students. This is a great opportunity to join a growing and developing school and make your mark on it, with the opportunity to develop into more senior roles, the school and the head are a big believer in progressing it’s own staff within the school.
Simply Education is a specialist education agency, recruiting for long term / short term and day to day teaching jobs in Cheshire and Staffordshire area. We are proudly recognised as one of the leading teaching agencies and we specialise in Secondary School Teaching jobs / Newly Qualified Teacher jobs and Cover Supervisor jobs to name just a few.
Do you fancy a better work life balance?
Want to plan your own working week?
Want to work in highly sought-after schools?
Competitive daily rates?
Build relationships with young people?
Simply Education have been passionate about finding opportunities for teaching staff since January 2006, ranging from full-time, part-time and day to day roles. We pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
Ross Pemberton will be your dedicated consultant who will work with you and tailor our service to best suit your needs, whether that is seeking out daily work for you or finding your dream position!
If this all sounds good so far, then read on to see what we need from you, what benefits there are to joining Simply Education and what the next steps are!
What do you need?
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education. (NQT status also accepted).
- 10-year checkable work/education history.
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
What we are looking for:
- Real passion for education and learning.
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone/text/email
- Exclusive access to our Educational Development Managers
- FREE CPD courses
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings.
- On line diary of bookings and school directions.
- Easy to use ‘Availability’ system
- £75 referral scheme
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in joining us, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over. You can also email a copy of your CV (as a word document) to ross @simplyeducation.co.uk
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online or face-to-face) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cheshire office on 01270 382101 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: ROS-SEND-PEBB