Posted 16 days ago
Simply Education has developed strong relationships with numerous local primary schools and nurseries, in and around Huntingdon. We currently have a high demand for long-term and permanent supply teachers for the many settings that we work with in Cambridgeshire.
If you are looking for your next teaching post, then look no further and call Michelle for an informal chat on 01733490097.
A large number of the current vacancies are based in Huntingdon, March, and West Norfolk, however, if you are keen to stray further into Cambridgeshire, Norfolk or Suffolk then we are also looking for cover teachers in the area. If you are looking for a more flexible work-life balance, with the option of choosing your own working schedule, then why not register for supply work!
If you have experience in teaching in EYFS, KS1 or KS2, or have experience as a nursery assistant, then register your interest today. We have cover supply and full-time roles available to start immediately and from September 2022.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, BEd, Cert Ed or equivalent, LVL3 certificate
- You will have experience teaching EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of timesheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each teacher you introduce
- Online diary management facility
- One to one CPD and assessment with regular follow up to enhance all your teaching skills and behaviour management strategies.
- Evening and weekend registrations are available