Part-time Economics Teacher
Posted 4 days ago
Simply Education is actively looking for an experienced Economics teacher to begin a long-term assignment for the start of the new academic year in September.
We have all, in some way, been affected by the pandemic. Furthermore, it is vitally important that we keep the schools running steadily to maintain a sustainable education supply.
Not only are we recruiting for the aforementioned economics role, but we also have short term, long-term and permanent contracts available starting after Easter.
If these roles are of interest to you please apply within or call Tom on 07741 268729.
Due to Covid19 Simply Education are currently offering video registrations.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs, if not permanent work
- Competitive rates of pay (if agency work opted for)
- No need for completion of time sheets (if agency work opted for)
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings (if agency work opted for)
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required (if agency work opted for)
REF: TNN-ECO-BERKApply Now