Part-time Maths Teacher Required
Simply Education is delighted to be working with an exceptional Secondary School, based in East Northamptonshire, who require a Teacher of Mathematics to join them for November 2019 on a part-time basis to cover a maternity leave.
The role is to take on a part time table and planning and marking will be expected. You will be joining a large supportive department, who pride themselves on offering a safe and inspiring learning environment. The role will be offered on a temp contract.
The successful candidates must be hard working and committed to making a difference in the classroom, with a real desire to educate across key stages 3 and 4. You must also have strong classroom management skills and sound knowledge of the current National Curriculum.
For further information or to find out about further roles available within Northampton and surrounding areas, please contact Simply Education today.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching Key Stage 3 & 4
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.