Posted 16 days ago
Simply Education is currently working with an SEMH school in Boston that are seeking a new Music Teacher to begin in September, working two days per week. They are seeking a like-minded, friendly, and creative person to join the team.
This school specialises in offering support secondary aged pupils with social, emotional and mental health (SEMH) difficulties. The school provides each child with an engaging curriculum, delivered within a nurturing atmosphere, which meets both their academic and pastoral needs whilst supporting them to raise their aspirations and fulfil their potential.
The ideal candidate will either be a Music specialist trained teacher or a teacher with recent experience teaching Music. You will need to have good behaviour management skills and have a real passion for working with children.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent (Preferred)
- Ideally have recent experience teaching Music
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Strong behavior management
Interested? Here are a few key benefits of working with Simply Education:
- A dedicated Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
- A variety of daily, short-term and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of booking, school directions
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Amy Bevan on 01522 370172
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.