Part Time SEN Teaching Assistant
We are working alongside a friendly and welcoming SEN School in Gravesend. The school has an exciting new opportunity for a two Teaching Assistants to work three days a week working 121 and in small groups.
This is a great school with a long standing head teacher committed to achieving an excellent learning environment for the children. They keep to very high standards in the school with a caring ethos where every child is put first to achieve the best outcome for the individual pupil.
The school are ideally looking for teaching assistants who have previous experience working with children who have a range of different needs. They need someone who can work independently and in a team with other staff members. The suitable person will be a highly motivated teacher who can plan and prepare lessons & keep the children engaged with a fun & exciting learning environment.
All Candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
This popular hard-working and friendly primary are seeking a reliable, trustworthy, motivated and reliable individual who:
* Has excellent Knowledge of early years and KS1/2 curriculum
* Have recent teaching experience
* Strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Lauren Smith on 01634 926 067.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.