PE Supply Teacher
PE teachers are in high demand with Simply Education's client Schools in Oxfordshire.
If you are a talented, dynamic and enthusiastic teacher with a passion to inspire and help children learn, then we would like to hear from you!
Simply Education has built strong partnerships with a number of secondary schools in Oxfordshire and helps them with their daily, short and long term needs.
If you are a PE teacher looking for flexible working hours, full-time or part-time work to compliment current commitments or if you are looking to stay in touch within education, Simply Education is currently working with a range of public and private schools in Oxfordshire and helps them fill their teaching vacancies.
As the successful supply PE Teacher you will need to;
- Posses Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
- Have enthusiasm for the subject you teach
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to organise and manage time
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
If interested and believe you would be right for this position please contact Lilly in our Oxford office at 01844 355 581.
We look forward to hearing from you!