Posted 10 days ago
Simply Education are currently working with school in the Chatham area who are looking for a fully qualified Physical Education teacher on a part time, supply basis working two days per week from September 2020.
Simply Education are looking for a teacher with a high level of confidence in teaching all aspects of PE, with particular strengths in athletics. This school has successfully trained a number of PGCE trainees and this post would therefore suit both a newly qualified teachers who would receive strong support along with experienced teachers that are looking for a team to thrive within.
This school is seeking a teacher available to start in September 2020 that:
* Has excellent knowledge of delivering PE lessons
* Has recent teaching experience
* Can demonstrate strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Has the ability to close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Michael Taylor on 01634 926 067.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: MJT-NDI-KENTApply Now