Posted 23 days ago
A school in Lincoln are looking for a full-time PE Teacher from April until the rest of the academic year. This role will be working with KS3 & KS4 students.
The PE teacher will be working with a mixture of year groups and will need to be competent of teaching all year groups.
The ideal PE Teacher will either hold QTS or be an experienced Sports Coach / Instructor.
To be a successful Teacher you will need to;
• Hold a recognized Teacher qualification e.g. QTS, NQT or have a degree.
• Have extensive knowledge of the PE curriculum
• Be able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour, and social skills of Children between the ages of 11-18 #
• Be able to adapt with ease to new environments
• Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
• Be friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• A dedicated Secondary Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
• Minimal administration (no time sheets)
• Email and SMS verification of bookings
• Online diary of booking, school directions
• £75 referral schemes
• 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Stuart Amies on 01223 459714
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cambridge office on 01223 459714 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: WPH-PED986-LN20Apply Now