Posted 5 days ago
Simpy Education are working excursively with a number of schools in North Lincolnshire that will require additional staff now that the schools have returned.
The PE Teacher will need to be experienced in leading practical lessons as well as a sound knowledge of the theory involved in the GCSE, A-Level & B-Tech curriculum.
The PE teacher will ideally have QTS. However if you have experience of coaching and working with young people we would still like to here from you.
To be a successful Teacher you will need to;
• Hold a recognised Teacher qualification e.g. QTS, NQT or have a degree.
• Have extensive knowledge of the PE curriculum
• Be able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour, and social skills of Children between the ages of 11-18 #
• Be able to adapt with ease to new environments
• Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
• Be friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• A dedicated Secondary Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
• Minimal administration (no time sheets)
• Email and SMS verification of bookings
• Online diary of booking, school directions
• £75 referral schemes
• 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Stuart Amies on 01223 459714
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cambridge office on 01223 459714 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: WPH-PED033-LN21Apply Now