Physical Education specialists are in high demand with Simply Education's client Schools in and around Stoke-on-Trent, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Stafford and Leek.
If you are an energetic and highly active teaching professional looking for flexible work from the new academic year, please apply!
Simply Education are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Physical Education teachers, who are looking for flexible work to fit around their lifestyle. We can offer candidates varied assignments from ad-hoc day to day bookings to long term roles.
It is essential that all possible candidates have a drive to educate, a flexible approach and able to adapt quickly in new establishments. You must be willing to cover across the curriculum if and when required, deliver set cover work to a high standard and have strong classroom management.
For further information or to find out about other roles available within the area, please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with a creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.