Posted 6 days ago
Simply Education are working with various Secondary schools across Northamptonshire who are looking for P.E Teachers for short term and long term positions as well as day to day supply work.
The ideal candidate will either be a P.E specialist trained teacher or a teacher with recent experience teaching P.E. You will need to have good behaviour management skills and have a real passion for working with children.
At Simply Education we can offer work to suit your schedule, whether you are looking for 1 day per week of 5 we can offer flexible work. You will have access to your own online calendar that you can update the days you are available/unavailable.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- Ideally have recent experience teaching P.E
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
We are offering face to face registrations and online registrations due to Covid19. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.REF: PKC-78H-NRTH