PE Teachers Needed Cheshire West
Simply Education are recruiting for a number of P.E Teachers to work in their well-established schools on day to day, short term or long term bookings within the Cheshire West Area.
All of our client’s pride themselves on providing a high level standard of teaching and an outstanding working environment for both students and teachers.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Posses Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education specialising in Physical Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
- Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
If you are looking for a change of school or more flexibility in your life get in touch today. Get in touch TODAY to send your updated CV in to us.