PE Teachers Required in Welwyn Garden City
Posted 17 days ago
Simply Education continues to work alongside a number of schools in Welwyn Garden City and throughout Hertfordshire. We supply for day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies and are urgently recruiting for teachers to join us. We are currently looking for PE teachers in and around the Welwyn Garden City area who are also capable of covering other lessons, starting after the Easter break.
We are able to work to the individual requirements of any teacher that joins our team. We are happy to register any qualified teacher whether you are an NQT looking for your first permanent teaching role or are looking to wind down into semi-retirement working just a day a two every week.
For more information please call Tom Norton on 01234 216199 or apply within.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of Secondary teaching
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
If this feels like the role for you please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.
REF: TNN-PE-HERTApply Now