Posted 13 days ago
Simply Education are seeking a PE Teacher for a School in Gorton to cover a maternity from late May 2022.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a very good school that is at the heart of its community. Teachers here have the benefit of inspiring pupils who engage in learning well.
You will need to be a hard working and confident teacher of Physical Education in order to succeed at this school. Many of your potential new colleagues have been in place at this school for a while as its an enjoyable school to work with a very strong leadership team in place.
This school has high expectations of its staff and pupils, resulting in good behaviour and high levels of progress.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching Physical Education
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact the office on 0161 413 7929 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
Due to government restrictions, we are offering Zoom registrations.REF: OSM-KEYS34-0022