Posted 17 days ago
At Simply Education we recognise how difficult times have been for people in the Performing Arts so are calling out for enthusiastic teaching staff who are seeking flexible working hours, enjoy working with children and wanting to make a difference.
As somebody who used to be in the Performing Arts industry before entering the recruitment world, I used to work in schools on a supply basis to support other dance teaching work I had. Over the last 5 years I have focussed on working with many sports coaches and Dance Teachers as I know how hard working and disciplined people are in this field of work.
The role is working in primary or secondary settings to support the class teacher on either a day to day, week by week or a long-term basis dependant on your flexibility. If you are seeking a new challenge, looking for work around other commitments and we can reference that you have worked with children please call me today on 01634 926 067.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Primary and Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Lauren Smith on 01634 926 067.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: LLS-SAH4-KENT