Posted 3 days ago
Simply Education are working with a number of schools in and around the Boston area that are seeking additional staff to support their performing Arts Departments.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for an ECT or a recent Performing Arts Graduate to work in a support capacity. The Performing Arts Teacher will work in a variety of schools on different placements where there roles and responsibilities will be change.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have two years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher for this Secondary School that;
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching Social Sciences subjects
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now... If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call our Lincoln office on 01522 370172.REF: WPH-PART21-LN21