Performing Arts Teachers In Need
Posted 25 days ago
Simply Education is seeking experienced Performing Arts teachers to assist with cover at a number of leading secondary schools across East Kent. We are in need of Music, Drama and Dance teachers who can be available for short or long term teaching positions.
We have regular work available from day to day supply to longer term positions. Please note that some of the longer term roles will require some marking and lesson planning.
Simply Education are looking for a Teaching of Drama
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching Drama
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Terry Sterling in our Canterbury office on 01227 903696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: TCS-PLR-KENTApply Now