Permanent Early Years Practitioners Required
Are you a qualified Nursery Practitioner? If so, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
- A great career opportunity to work as part of a fabulous team
- Fantastic staff facilities
- Free uniform
- Competitive salary package, including pension
- 28 days annual leave entitlement
- Excellent training and development opportunities. This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week, over 4 days
You will be joining a highly skilled team that are customer focused which believes in developing the staff and achieving the best start for the children in the care. We offer great, well resourced, learning environments, collaborative approaches to teaching and learning and we need candidates with energy, enthusiasm and a commitment to support us in this work.
- Teachers will create stimulating activities for children inside and outside the school / nursery
- Carrying out and writing observations
- Planning activities for your key children
- Personal care of the children
- Completing daily records of the children's activities
- Sharing information with parents
- Participating in team meetings
The ideal candidate:
- MUST have an NVQ 3 in childcare and education
- A genuine passion and interest in working with children and teaching
- A team player who uses their own initiative
- Punctual and reliable
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!