Posted 9 days ago
Simply Education are proud to be working in partnership with a Nursery in Gorton who are currently recruiting for two permanent Nursery Practitioners to work with their team. This Nursery is open to having qualified practitioners from level 2 upwards. This is an outstanding nursery setting at the heart of the community.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a nursery.
- Have a good knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
- 10 year checkable work/education history.
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
What we are looking for:
- Real passion for education and learning.
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Be able to use your own initiative to work as part of a team
- Have experience of the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
-Your own dedicated consultant (Madison France)
-24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone/text/email
-Exclusive access to our Educational Development Managers
-FREE CPD courses
-Access to online lesson resourcing
-A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs.
-Competitive rates of pay.
-Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
-Email and SMS verification of bookings.
-On line diary of bookings and school directions.
-Easy to use ‘Availability’ system
-£75 referral scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role of nursery nurse, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local office on 0161 413 7929 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: OSM-KEYS12-0022