Posted 24 days ago
Are you an early careers or fully qualified Teacher of Science looking for a new opportunity? Well, Simply Education are working with a school in Romford who need you!
This school in Romford are looking to recruit a passionate, enthusiastic, and compassionate Science teacher to join them on a permanent basis for the new academic year in September. You’ll be teaching in a school rated “Good” by Ofsted, and that has been recognised for it’s continuous efforts towards making its students and staff alike feel valued. As an enthusiastic Science teacher you’ll use your deep subject knowledge to help students to continue surpassing their target grades.
This secondary school are seeking a Science teacher available to start in September and that;
* Has excellent knowledge of science across KS4 and KS5
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tommy Bird on 01245 570 079
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: TBI-TM2-ESSX