Permanent Teacher's Looking for September Roles
Posted 19 days ago
Simply Education are looking for secondary school teachers who are looking to secure a permanent role in September.
Simply Educations are continuing to work with Secondary schools across South Buckinghamshire who are already looking for fully qualified teachers to join their school for the new academic year. We are working alongside a trust in Banbury who are already looking for newly and fully qualified teachers.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sam on 07867350 469.
REF: SCW-PEM-WYCMApply Now