Permanent Teachers in Berkshire - Online Registrations
Simply Education are working with Secondary schools from home still looking after the schools needs from September. We are looking for the best teachers there are. Get ahead of the competition by making yourself available, fully vetted so when schools are back open we are ready to send you in for a interview for long term positions or permanent positions there may be.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher for this Secondary Academy that;
* Passion for English
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching English.
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.