Permanent Teaching Assistaint Jobs - Video Interviews
Simply Education are seeking Teaching Assistant who are looking for permanent roles in the Oxfordshire area.
Simply Education are looking for a variety of primary teaching Assistant who are seeking primary teaching assistant roles to start in September. We are offering video call interviews for passionate and driven TA's looking for new permanent roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kealie on 07341 732 519.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.