Permanent Teaching Jobs - Video Conference Interviews
Were you considering looking for a new teaching job from September 2020?
Simply Education are working from home to help our schools and candidates through this unprecedented time. We are working with schools that are considering informal video conferencing interviews from the safety of your home.
To be eligible for an interview you need to have an initial discussion and registration via video conferencing with your local consultant at Simply Education.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Michael Taylor on 01634 926 067.
If this isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.