Posted 10 days ago
Are you looking for your next permanent teaching role? Simply Education are recruiting for full and part time primary teachers, for various positions across Cambridgeshire and Suffolk. We are seeking passionate and dedicated primary specialists for roles within early years, KS1 and KS2.
Simply Education have developed relationships with numerous primary schools since our formation in 2006. We work closely with these schools when they require day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent members of staff.
Registering with Simply Education gives you immediate access to some of the most sought after positions in Cambridge and throughout the county.
We are looking for teachers that specialise in EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 and can offer various courses that are run by our specialist Education Consultant and these are all free of charge.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of timesheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each teacher you introduce
- Online diary management facility
- One to one CPD and assessment with regular follow up to enhance all your teaching skills and behavior management strategies.
- Evening and weekend registrations are available