Physical Education supply teaching
If you are a talented, dynamic and enthusiastic Teacher of Physical Education or Dance and keen to achieve a work life balance, then we would like to hear from you!
Simply Education assists Secondary schools across Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Buckingham and surrounding areas with good quality teachers for their supply needs and therefore we require qualified PE and Dance Teachers who are flexible and reliable to undertake a variety of supply roles.
With multiple schools across the county being proudly signed to Simply Education's Preferred Supplier Partnership, it puts us in a fantastic position to cater to your needs whether you want one day a week supply, part-time work or if you are looking for a full-time, long term role that can lead to a permanent position.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education specialising in PE or dance
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Bianca on 01234 216 199 to register.