Posted 15 days ago
Are you a fully qualified Physical Education teacher living in the Cambridgeshire area? Perhaps you are an early careers teacher looking to make your mark within the world of education? I have an excellent opening for a teacher of PE to join a secondary school in Peterborough area beginning in January 2022.
Simply Education is looking for a fully qualified PE teacher to join an excellent secondary school in Peterborough. This is a full-time position teaching a range of KS3, 4 and 5 students, and will include planning and marking. The school are happy to consider both experienced teachers and early career teachers, providing they have good knowledge of the national curriculum for PE.
If you are passionate about Physical Education and would like to instil this passion in the next generation of children, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who:
• Holds fully qualified teaching status in the UK.
• Has recent experience teaching PE OR is an ECT with a relevant PE degree.
• Has strong classroom management skills.
• Has excellent knowledge of KS3, KS4 and KS5 Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Alexandra on 01733 490097.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: AMC-22-CAMB