Physical Education Teacher
Simply Education are recruiting for Physical Education (P.E) teachers with recent UK teaching experience, a recognised teaching qualification and a passion for delivering exciting lessons in Physical Education.
We have various placements available on either an ad-hoc or long-term basis. Successful Physical Education teachers will have the opportunity to work in a variety of settings on days that suit you! We have a number of positions available around the Norfolk area, so get in touch as soon you can to get registered!
Ideally you will be able to offer an additional subject alongside P.E. but that is not essential.
The successful teacher will have a good track record of delivering P.E lessons at Key Stage 3 (KS3) & Key Stage 4 (KS4). You must be able to work with a team as well as independently.
If you have a natural ability to inspire pupils apply now!
As a successful Teacher with Simply Education you will need to;
- Be Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education (BA Ed.), QTLS
- Passion for teaching and education.
- Have a creative approach to teaching.
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Passion for supporting students in their learning;
- Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner;
- Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills;
- A hard work ethic.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- Competitive referral schemes
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If this could be the role for you please do not hesitate to contact us today so you do not miss out.
Alternatively, have a look through our website at our other teaching opportunities.